Community INTERFAITH Resources
Academic and Scholarly Research Resources
Directories, Lists of Resources
- Judaica Libraries and Archives on the Web Simply the best index to Judaica resources we've found on the web.
- Statistical information on the world's religions
- Religion Depot A listing of most of the world's religions from the perspective of the point of origin and the source of influence (what religion did it adapt from, and the religions that it spawned).
- Master of Divinity degree This article helps students of theology and religion who want to continue their religious education get a Master of Divinity degree. They can find out how to obtain such degree and what can they do after completing graduate studies in this field. It's a helpful resource to all those people who dream of working in church, become a theologian, or just serve God.
Top Online Bible College Resources
- A comprehensive collection of information regarding online and fully accredited Bible colleges throughout the U.S.
Interfaith Organizations and Related Resources
News, Articles, Inspired Writings, and Discussion Groups
- Association for Religion & Intellectual Life CrossCurrents Online—A global network of people from various religious traditions who share a commitment to bringing into closer relationship the passions of the heart with the life of the mind.
- Center for Global Ethics Coordinates the work of thinkers, scholars and activists from around the world, who are working to define, implement and promote policies of responsible global citizenship.
- Dialogue Decalogue While the "Dialogue Decalogue" was originally written primarily to further interreligious dialogue, it has recently been adapted to a variety of other circumstances to help people of diverse ideologies and value systems build bridges and find common ground.
- Global Dialogue Institute The purpose of the GDI is to promote dialogue in the broadest sense among individuals and groups of different religions and cultures, focusing especially though not exclusively on the "opinion-shapers" of society, e.g., scholars, professionals, and institutional & business leaders.
- The Jefferson Bible Thomas Jefferson believed that the ethical system of Jesus was the finest the world has ever seen. In compiling what has come to be called "The Jefferson Bible," he sought to separate these ethical teachings from the religious dogma and other supernatural elements that are intermixed in the account provided by the four Gospels. He presented these teachings, along with the essential events of the life of Jesus, in one continuous narrative. This presentation of The Jefferson Bible uses the King James Version of the texts, corrected in accordance with the findings of modern scholarship. The selection and arrangement are by Jefferson.
- Jewish-Christian Relations Concerned with issues in the on-going Christian-Jewish dialogue. It is not about conversion or Christian- Jewish messianism. Articles, bibliographies and other resources, pages of Christian-Jewish organizations, addresses of and links to institutes and groups involved in the dialogue, statements of churches, joint statements, as well as news, events and reports.
- An Exploration of Proleptic Ethics: Expanding Christian Principles for a New MillenniumDr. Ted Peters, Pacific School of Religion, Berkeley, California
- Ecumenic Pluralism: An Approach to Inter-religious DialogDr. Ted Peters, Pacific School of Religion, Berkeley, California
Web-based Interfaith Networks
- United Communities of Spirit Global/local network development initiative -- We believe that the spiritual transformation of global culture can arise through a cooperative network system, that brings together into one linked context the highest insights of all religions, and coordinates the participation of millions of people.