LOCATE RESOURCES: As the custodian of a large and growing repository of important, spiritually-oriented, digital resources (e.g., eBooks, apps, videos, audio, text, spreadsheets, presentations, images, etc.) related to the study, dissemination, and organization of Urantia Book-related materials and activities, we know it can be difficult at times to locate them.
In the resources view below, and on its subsequent pages, you will find and may freely view and/or download, all currently available public resources.
To assist your efforts in finding resources of particular interest, the following options are available:
1. Collection: Choose an option from the dropdown list to select a resource group (e.g., eBooks, Search App) of interest.
2. Additional Information: To enable viewing on all types of devices, some information is initially 'hidden'. You may click the icon to see this additional information.
3. Search: The entire list of items and all of their details can be searched by entering a term(s) in the Search: box provided.
4. Sorting: Initially presented in ascending order by Collection and Language (as indicated by the purple up arrows), all columns may be subsequently sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking the column header (toggle), e.g., Collection(s), Language, Title/TIN, Summary. Purple arrows will indicate the current sort status of the column. Grey arrows will indicate there is no active sort for the column.
5. Retrieve A Resource: Resources may be retrieved by clicking the icon in the Link column.
6. Entries Per Page: The inital default of 25 items per page may be changed, as desired, by selecting a different value in the Show: entries box provided.
7. PAPER FOCUSED RESOURCES: This link provides access to a subset of the resources listed below and has a particular focus on "secondary" (Urantia Book reader/student) authored material and is arranged by Urantia Book "Paper".
8. MULTI-LINGUAL DOWNLOAD RESOURCES: This link provides access to a subset of the resources listed below and provides information and access to all: eBooks, Search Apps, and Comparator Apps (English and target language, side-by-side editions with a search capability in either language).
To view our complete public archive, please visit the "Research Resources" view located here.
Recent Blog posts