Jesus Studies in The Urantia Book
The New Biography of Jesus
- Jesus Photo Gallery
- Images of Jesus
- The New Biography of Jesus from The Urantia Book
- Extremely rich in detail; includes the so called "missing years"; the most spiritually compelling biography of Jesus anywhere in print.
The Parables of Jesus
- All of the great parables beautifully retold
Jesus' Great Discourses and Sermons from The Urantia Book
- Includes the "Discourse on Reality" and the "Discourse on Prayer"
- Detailed accounts of multiple appearances
The Galilean: A Poetic Reflection On The Life Of Jesus
- Vern Bennom Grimsley
Jesus in the New Testament and The Urantia Book: A Comparative Study
- Dr. William S. Sadler
Study Aids for the Life of Jesus
Jesus of Nazareth: A Study of the Fourth Epochal Revelation
- Dr. Meredith Sprunger
How Jesus Taught
- David Kantor
- The Vine and the Branches: Jesus' Parable of Michael's Nature?
- A study suggestion by David Kantor
The "Missing Years" of Jesus' Life—A Study Guide for portions of Part 4 of The Urantia Book
- Dave Holt
"But who say you that I am?"
- A thought-provoking and controversial perspective on the planetary socio-religious dimensions of Michael's pre-bestowal planning. Dan Massey
Considering The Atonement Doctrine -- Letter to a Friend
- Educator Preston Thomas writes a letter to a fundamentalist friend explaining his beliefs.
Science in Jesus' Life
- We all want to live the integrated life, with science as part of a growing mind in a progressive personality. How might we approach this great ideal? Dr. Jeffrey Wattles, Scientific Symposium I, The Urantia Book Fellowship.
The Real Gospel
- Norm Du Val
- A Study of Selected Discourses of Jesus from The Urantia Book by Ruth Burton
Purposes of the Michael Bestowals: A Study of The Urantia Book's Papers 119 and 120
- Ruth Burton, 1971